Protecting lone workers via mobile technology
Through mobile technology a worker in distress can now have the emergency services by their side in minutes just by pressing one key on their mobile.
That is all they have to do, 24/7 operators at SitexOrbis will do the rest.
What mobile technology enables
- A Red Alert key to be set up on mobiles to speed dial operators at SitexOrbis
- An Amber Alert key to be set up to enable users to record their likely whereabouts
- 2 way communication
- On-screen satellite and base-station mapping so users can be found
- A voice channel for operators to listen and assess situations
- Discrete alarm activation
- 24/7 operator support
- Audio recordings of incidents for use in courts
All of the above can be delivered by SitexOrbis Code5® via existing mobile phones, PDAs or BlackBerry® smartphones. This means there is no need to carry or charge another mobile device and no need to pay for more equipment and line rental.
The choice is yours